Lowering the Cost of Poor Quality with an Effective Quality Management System and Integrating Risk Management Principles
The training is designed to be a three-hour course. The general course agenda is as follows
- Part One - What is Needed in Your Quality Management System and Why
- Part Two - Risk Management's Role
- Part Three - Cost of Poor Quality
- Final Group Discussion and Course Evaluations
Quality Managers, Technical Managers, Laboratory Managers
- Demonstrate the role of Quality Management System elements, when they are effective and fully integrated into laboratory, have on reducing the Cost of Poor Quality.
- Show how Risk Management can help prevent, mitigate and reduce errors.
- Explain how the Cost of Poor Quality impacts your laboratory, hurts the bottom-line and how it can be measured.
- Provide participants insights and information to impart within their organization on the value of quality programs, risk management and initiatives to reduce the Cost of Poor Quality
$120 for TNI members
$165 for non-members
Group rates are available: Each purchased webcast is to be viewed by only one student. If you would like multiple viewers, separate purchases must be made. A group rate of $425 for TNI members or $600 for non-members is available for groups of 5 or more students at a single location. Click here to purchase this webcast at the group rate.
TNI Members: you must be logged-in to the website to receive the member rate.
No certificates are automatically provided with this training. A Certificate of Completion (CoC) or Certificate of Attendance (CoA) may be purchased for $30 per person during registration or webcast purchase. A passing score of at least 70% must be received on the exam in order to receive CEUs and a CoC. Scores of less than 70% will receive a Certificate of Attendance. To receive your certificate, contact Suzanne Rachmaninoff at firstname.lastname@example.org with date of purchase and date of training completion. See FAQs for additional information.
About Webcasts: Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive a special link by e-mail to watch the webcast on your computer. The link is time-limited: you will have full access to the webcast and any associated handouts for 6 months after receipt of payment, at which time the link will expire. Webcasts cannot be downloaded; they are intended for viewing on your computer only during the 6-month window. If you have any questions, please contact Ilona Taunton at email@example.com.
About the Presenter:
Scott Siders has 40 years of experience in the environmental services sector, primarily in quality assurance management and laboratory accreditation. He has worked at the USEPA, Illinois EPA and in the private sector. He has been involved directly with NELAC and TNI for the past 25 years. Scott has served on the NELAC Quality Systems Committee and the TNI Chemistry Expert Committee. Scott currently serves on the TNI Board of Directors and the Laboratory Accreditation Systems Executive Committee. Scott has made numerous presentations and conducted training at regional and national conferences.