TNI Committee Application
Most of the work done to further the efforts of TNI to establish and maintain a national accreditation program is performed by the hundreds of volunteers who serve on TNI's boards, committees, and subcommittees. TNI encourages all members to join a committee and actively participate in this effort. Committee members should have the ability to:
- Cooperate effectively with other stakeholders;
- Have effective communication skills;
- Commit a significant amount of time over a 3-year period;
- Understand in general the technical and/or policy issues pertaining to national environmental accreditation; and
- Have skills relative to the activities of the particular committee to which they have applied.
Most committees meet by teleconference once a month and in face-to-face meetings twice a year.
TNI members may serve on any committee as Associate Committee Members by registering with the committee chair.
To begin the committee application process, log into the TNI Member page and select the option Committee Application.
Note: You must be a member of TNI to serve on a committee, except individuals may apply to serve as an Affiliate Member of Expert Committees without being a member. If you wish to exercise this option, contact the Program Administrator for the Consensus Standards Development Program, Kenneth Jackson, at email@example.com.
If you are not a member of TNI, please join here.