Registration for 2020 Forum on Environmental Accreditation Now Open
Date Posted: 10-7-2019
The NELAC Institute’s 2020 Forum on Environmental Accreditation will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Newport Beach, CA, from February 3-7, 2020. Some of the highlights for the week include:
- Meetings of TNI Committees to further TNI efforts on environmental laboratory accreditation, proficiency testing, and accreditation of field sampling and measurement organizations;
- An exhibit program showcasing the latest innovations in environmental monitoring;
- Discussion of the new consensus standards in development for asbestos, quality systems, and whole effluent toxicity;
- An Assessment Forum focusing on working with third-party assessment organizations;
- A general session with updates about TNI programs; and
- Training courses on radiochemistry testing and laboratory management.
Special Sessions on the 2016 TNI Standard
As the TNI recognized Accreditation Bodies begin to implement the 2016 standard next year, TNI has geared much of the 2020 Forum to help these laboratories implement the 2016 TNI standard. The preliminary agenda has eight breakout sessions focused on the 2016 TNI standard and a training course on managing a laboratory.
You may register now using our on-line registration system.
You may also register by completing the registration form (PDF) and sending to:
The NELAC Institute
PO Box 2439
Weatherford, TX 76086-2439