The Finance Committee consists of at least three (3) Individual Members appointed by the Chair whose duty shall be to perform an annual review of the TNI financial records and report the results to the Board of Directors. The Chair of this committee shall be the Treasurer. This Committee also
- develops an annual budget for review by the TNI Board,
- provides periodic reports to the Board on the status of TNI’s finances, and
- publishes an annual Financial Report.
Conference Calls: The conference calls of this committee are closed to the public.
- Develop a strategic financial plan.
- Develop an annual operational budget.
- Provide oversight and advise the Executive Director on financial matters.
- Develop policies and procedures.
- Ensure an annual financial review is performed.
- Agree on format and content of annual public financial report.
- Identify and solicit sources of revenue.
Minutes of this committee are considered to be executive privilege.
Develop long-range budget
Finalize financial policies and procedures