Part 2: Sample Preparation for Ion Chromatography in Environmental Analysis
Sampling, sample handling and sample preparation are key for generating high quality data. Precision instruments with full or partial automation will produce better quality data.
In this training course, attendees will learn about sample handling and preparation techniques for Ion Chromatography in environmental analysis.
- Principles of sampling and sample handling in environmental analysis
- Various techniques of sample preparation
- Filtration, dilution, extraction, etc.
- QA/QC elements associated with sample preparation and sample handling techniques
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Laboratory Assessors
- Laboratory Analysts
- Laboratory Data Reviewers
$35 for TNI members
$50 for non-members
Group rates are available: Each purchased webcast is to be viewed by only one student. If you would like multiple viewers, separate purchases must be made. A group rate of $140 for TNI members or $200 for non-members is available for groups of 5-10 students at a single location. Click here to purchase this webcast at the group rate.
TNI Members: you must be logged-in to the website to receive the member rate.
No certificates are automatically provided with this training. A Certificate of Completion (CoC) ($30 per person) or Certificate of Attendance (CoA) ($20 per person) may be purchased during registration or webcast purchase. A passing score of at least 70% must be received on the exam in order to receive CEUs and a CoC. Scores of less than 70% will receive a CoA at no reduced fee. To receive your certificate, contact Paul Junio at [email protected] with date of purchase and date of training completion. See FAQs for additional information.
About Webcasts: Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive a special link by e-mail to watch the webcast on your computer. The link is time-limited: you will have full access to the webcast and any associated handouts for 6 months after receipt of payment, at which time the link will expire. Webcasts cannot be downloaded; they are intended for viewing on your computer only during the 6-month window. If you have any questions, please contact Ilona Taunton at [email protected].
Jay Gandhi, PhD
About the Presenter:
Dr. Gandhi brings 27+ years of proficiency with virtually all analytical instrumentation and the techniques of Environmental, Petrochemical and Pharmaceutical testing and research. In his distinguished career, here are few highlights of his achievements
- 1992-1993 - He received highest award from DuPont Company as non-DuPont employee for completing Recycled Vinyl Acetate project from conception to completion in record 10 months. This saved DuPont $12 million per year.
- 1994-1998 - At Varian Inc., He received several awards as exemplary employee for outstanding customer service.
- 2001 - At NASA being a principal investigator for Mars Exploration project, received several awards for Recycling of Water in Space project and several safety awards.
- Since 2002 - He has shepherded several ASTM and USEPA methods, most recently USEPA method 218.7 for "Analysis of Hexavalent Chromium in Drinking Water"
- Dr. Gandhi is currently Regulatory Affairs Manager with Metrohm USA.