Part 3: Hyphenated Techniques in Ion Chromatography in Environmental Analysis
Hyphenation is the extension of traditional analytical methods to enhance selectivity and/or sensitivity of analytes. In this training course, attendees will learn about hyphenated techniques for Ion Chromatography in environmental analysis.
- SW846 method 6800 for metal speciation (new updates as per 2015 update V compared to previous updates)
- Perchlorate analysis using USEPA method 332.0, 331.0, SW846 method 6850, and SW846 method 6860
- Other hyphenated techniques for environmental analysis
- Quality Assurance Personnel
- Laboratory Assessors
- Laboratory Analysts
- Laboratory Data Reviewers
$35 for TNI members
$50 for non-members
Group rates are available: Each purchased webcast is to be viewed by only one student. If you would like multiple viewers, separate purchases must be made. A group rate of $140 for TNI members or $200 for non-members is available for groups of 5-10 students at a single location. Click here to purchase this webcast at the group rate.
TNI Members: you must be logged-in to the website to receive the member rate.
No certificates are automatically provided with this training. A Certificate of Completion (CoC) ($30 per person) or Certificate of Attendance (CoA) ($20 per person) may be purchased during or after registration or webcast purchase. A passing score of at least 70% must be received on the exam in order to receive CEUs and a CoC. Scores of less than 70% will receive a Certificate of Attendance at no reduced fee. For a CoA you will not need to take the quiz and you will not receive CEUs. To receive your certificate, contact Paul Junio at [email protected] with date of purchase and date of training completion. See FAQs for additional information.
About Webcasts: Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive a special link by e-mail to watch the webcast on your computer. The link is time-limited: you will have full access to the webcast and any associated handouts for 6 months after receipt of payment, at which time the link will expire. Webcasts cannot be downloaded; they are intended for viewing on your computer only during the 6-month window. If you have any questions, please contact Ilona Taunton at [email protected].
Jay Gandhi, PhD
About the Presenter:
Dr. Gandhi brings 27+ years of proficiency with virtually all analytical instrumentation and the techniques of Environmental, Petrochemical and Pharmaceutical testing and research. In his distinguished career, here are few highlights of his achievements
- 1992-1993 - He received highest award from DuPont Company as non-DuPont employee for completing Recycled Vinyl Acetate project from conception to completion in record 10 months. This saved DuPont $12 million per year.
- 1994-1998 - At Varian Inc., He received several awards as exemplary employee for outstanding customer service.
- 2001 - At NASA being a principal investigator for Mars Exploration project, received several awards for Recycling of Water in Space project and several safety awards.
- Since 2002 - He has shepherded several ASTM and USEPA methods, most recently USEPA method 218.7 for "Analysis of Hexavalent Chromium in Drinking Water"
- Dr. Gandhi is currently Regulatory Affairs Manager with Metrohm USA.